Our Reviews

Most Recent Posts First - Previous Reviews are listed under the Blog Archive on the right hand side.
__________________________________________

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Contemporary Romance - Dance of Temptation

It's summer time and everyone is looking for ways to stay cool and relax. Relaxing for me means curling up with a good romance book, and last week my selection was the third book in the series written by one of my favorite authors, Janice Sims, entitled DANCE OF TEMPTATION. This story is about prima ballerina Belana Whitaker and sports agent Nicolas Reed, whose relationship ended before it really got started. But one fateful night a chance meeting allows them to clear the air and start again. The task isn't easy as they both learn that relationships take a lot of work. As they begin to learn more about each other, they not only learn what real love is about, but they struggle with family issues too. There's one major hurdle that Belana struggles with and it maybe the one step n the relationship that could end it for good. If you haven't already done so you might want to read the other books in this series; TEMPTATION'S SONG and TEMPTATION'S KISS, stories that involve Belana's two closest friends. The one thing I like about Ms. Sims romance stories is that the characters are always memorable.

2 comments:

Moni said...

This seems to be an interesting series for me to try. Not that I really need more books to read :)

Moni said...

This seems to be an interesting series for me to try. Not that I really need more books to read :)