Our Reviews

Most Recent Posts First - Previous Reviews are listed under the Blog Archive on the right hand side.
__________________________________________

Friday, September 05, 2008

September 2008 Releases "As"

Okay I'm going to try to do this. Here is a list of some releases in September 2008. Bear with me as I get the hang of this okay?

Here are the books I can find with authors who have last names that start with an "A". I will try to go from there to the Bs and so on. If you know of a book being released this Month I have left out, please let me know.

hugs,
WendyK

DESTINY BAY by Sarah Abbot
THE BRIDE OF CASA DRACULA by Marta Acosta
DRAGON ACTUALLY by G. A. Aiken
SEDUCTION OF A PROPER GENTLEMAN by Victoria Alexander
GAME FOR SEDUCTION by Bella Andre
THE REDEEMING by Jennifer Ashley
JESSE’S CHALLENGE by Nicole Austin

1 comment:

Marta said...

Thanks for the mention of my upcoming novel! I just discovered your blog and subscribed to your feed.