Our Reviews

Most Recent Posts First - Previous Reviews are listed under the Blog Archive on the right hand side.
__________________________________________

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Into Reading Challenge


Okay how about we take part in this reading challenge? If you'd like to take part as well please visit:
http://http://www.callapidderdays.com/2008/09/fall-into-reading-2008-time-to-read.html

The Challenge starts today, September 22, 2008 and ends December 20, 2008. I'm hoping to get as many of these books read in that amount of time as possible. I'm trying to pick books I may not necessarily be in the mood to read.

My main list of books to read:

KISS OF FIRE by Deborah Cooke
CATCH OF THE DAY by Kristan Higgins
THE PRICE OF DESIRE by Jo Goodman
RACE TO THE ALTAR by Ron Benrey, Gloria Clover, Becky Melby & Cathy Wienke, Gail Sattler
COLTER'S WOMAN by Maya Banks
LETTERS TO A SECRET LOVER by Toni Blake

My hopeful list:
PATRIOT PIRATES by Robert H. Patton
ON WRITING by Stephen King
HOW I WRITE by Janet Evanovich


I hope to get all these read before the deadline but we'll see how I do.

Let us know if you plan to take part in this challenge and keep us updated on how you are doing.

hugs to all,
WendyK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo...seems like a lot of reading! Good luck! :) Kathy

WK said...

Thanks I'll need it!

hugs,
WendyK

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

The only book I've read from your list is On Writing by King. I thought it was good, and I always find it interesting to read about a writer's life and process. Enjoy your fall reading!