Our Reviews

Most Recent Posts First - Previous Reviews are listed under the Blog Archive on the right hand side.
__________________________________________

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sea Fever by Virginia Kantra

August 2008
SEA FEVER
Dylan's story
Some heat cannot be quenched...
A desire for life...
Regina Barone knows something is missing from her life. She spends her days working in her mother's restaurant on the Maine island of World's End and her nights caring for her young son. When the island's only eligible bachelor marries another, Regina realizes that the love she yearns for isn't just going to appear by magic. Or is it?

A denial of blood...
Dylan Hunter has returned to World's End for his brother's wedding, but he is troubled by his human ties. Years ago, he chose his life as a selkie - an immortal being of the sea - over the fragile and treacherous emotions of humanity. The same emotions that destroyed his family, and that will strike at his very heart...

A danger to both...
Neither Regina nor Dylan can control their attraction to each other - or foresee its disastrous consequences. But their destiny has been foretold, and their fate will be decided in the stormy tides of water and fire, where only love can save them - and the world!

4 comments:

Pam P said...

I like selkie romances, so this got my attention when I read the Shifters anthology. Just got Sea Witch, in my current TBR pile; next, need to get this one, Virginia.

Virginia Kantra said...

Hi, Pam! Maybe you'll win a copy...Good luck in the drawing!

Becke Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becke Davis said...

I loved The Secret of Roan Innish back in the day so I was thrilled to find Virginia's books.

Discovering a new author is always an adventure: will they be good? Will they disappoint?

I loved these books so much that when I finished the second I practically ran to the bookstore to get book three. I had planned to stay up all night reading it, if necessary.

You probably heard me wailing when I found out I'd have to wait for it. I just hope Virginia is a fast writer, because I'll be looking for her books from now on!