Our Reviews

Most Recent Posts First - Previous Reviews are listed under the Blog Archive on the right hand side.
__________________________________________

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Books you are looking forward to this summer

I was doublechecking release dates today for some of my favorite authors and looking up books to be released June, July, and August and got to wondering if anyone else has books they are dying to get for the summer? I have quite a few.

My top book is Sherrilyn Kenyon's DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
And Carly Phillips' HOT ITEM

Both come out in June and Jill Shalvis has one in June as well as Rebecca York.

Then in July I'm eager to get Cherry Adair's EDGE OF DANGER
Catherine Mann's BLAZE OF GLORY
Brenda Novak's DEAD SILENCE

and there's about 10 more I want

Then in August there's
Virginia Kantra's HOME BEFORE MIDNIGHT
Lori Handeland's MIDNIGHT MOON
Carly Phillips' CROSS MY HEART
Cherry Adair's EDGE OF FEAR
And Susan Sizemore's PRIMAL HEAT
Those are the main ones,but I'm sure I'll add more and that doesn't count the categorys I want. See why I have a little black book with releases for each month and what books I want or need, as well as older releases or authors to look for?
So what books are you looking forward to reading this summer? Any one book really the top book that as long as you get it, if it's great of course, you'll be happy?
WendyK

No comments: