Our Reviews

Most Recent Posts First - Previous Reviews are listed under the Blog Archive on the right hand side.
__________________________________________

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Acheron?

Okay who's read Acheron? Who's still waiting to buy the book? Who is holding their book to read for a while longer? What are you thoughts? Try not to put spoilers here please but I'd love to hear your thoughts. I loved this book!

And can hardly wait for the 18th when I'll see Sherri again and get my books signed(only have 4 that aren't signed already by her) so this will be great. Please I'm meeting an online friend up there and can hardly wait for that!!!

So let me hear your thoughts on Acheron, love it? Hate it? don't have it? what's all the fuss about?

hugs,
WendyK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVED it. I don't want to spoil it for others, but... it was really really really great. After reading the Author Notes in the book, my heart totally broke for Sherri and now I love her even more! :)

Estes - needs to be skinned alive. Ryssa - poor thing. Just tried too hard. Artemis - needs slapping. Apollymi - I have a whole new respect for her know and understand where she is coming from! Tory - love a nerd who gets down to it and fights for her man. Styxx - redeemed himself a bit. The Hunters - Awwww! Stood up for their friend! *cries*

*stocking up on Sprite* *chuckles*

I was SO happy with how things went for Ash... after more people read it, we should really talk about it!

innerprettiness @ yahoo . com :)