Our Reviews

Most Recent Posts First - Previous Reviews are listed under the Blog Archive on the right hand side.
__________________________________________

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Reading? Or not?

Okay so school has begun. I know for alot of readers it began a while back. But for me school just started this week. So I'm curious do your reading habits change when school starts again? Do you read more or less? Do you find the types of stories you read changes? What are you reading?

I'm about to start a historical romance. I know that my reading habits will change with school starting. Mostly I'll have a little time during the school hours to read once I get over the thrill of shopping without kids that is.LOL I can't say the types of stories change, at least no more than normal.

So what's on your bookshelf? What are you reading now? What will you read next?

hugs,
WendyK

No comments: