Our Reviews

Most Recent Posts First - Previous Reviews are listed under the Blog Archive on the right hand side.
__________________________________________

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Re-Discovering A Delightful Series By A Top Author

I was in a suburban Walmart last weekend looking for a new single title contemp romance when my eyes fell on a newly released favorite, Nora Roberts' THE MACGREGOR BRIDES. The paperback has a new more flattering cover and despite the fact I have the original book on my keeper shelf. The eye-catching cover caused me to pick the book up and peruse it for a few minutes. I hadn't read the three stories inside since 1997 and I made the mistake of reading three pages and in my shopping basket it went. Now I'm hoping there is going to be a reprint of THE MACGREGOR GROOMS. Yes I have this one on my shelf as well, two copies in fact, one autographed by Nora herself, but the Macgregors are addicting. Needless to say the reading of the brides stories have caused me to start a reread of the entire series, Oh well, the Macgregor and his clan will do that to us won't they? This is not a task to be rushed through despite the fact I have so many books waiting for my attention. So for the time being I'm out of the land of single titles and back into the world of category romances.

Livia

1 comment:

Thia said...

I love these, I love these, I love these!! These were my first collections by Nora! I save everyone I could get and searched high and low for the rest! I was so tempted to by them again!