Our Reviews

Most Recent Posts First - Previous Reviews are listed under the Blog Archive on the right hand side.
__________________________________________

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Christmas in August

I'm on hiatus from reviewing as we prepare to move in with my mother-in-law and handle her home care. I spend all my time going back and forth between houses and when I'm home, packing up almost thirty years of accumulated stuff. I won't even go in to the thousands of books I'm packing up to go with me...anyway, I needed something cheery and quick-reading. What can be more uplifting than a Christmas-themed romance? So I grabbed one of Debbie Macomber's annual Christmas books, Buffalo Valley. Macomber's a favorite of mine and I always look forward to each year's new new Christmas offering, but somehow I overlooked this one when it first came out in 2001. I'm a sucker for a Christmas book and buy a zillion every year... if it has snow, carols, and a small town, I'm in bliss! It is the most wonderful time of the year!

Merry Christmas, um, Happy Reading,
Debora

No comments: