Our Reviews

Most Recent Posts First - Previous Reviews are listed under the Blog Archive on the right hand side.
__________________________________________

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Summer's here and the time is right for reading in the sun

Okay so who's ready to hit the beach and lay out by the water with a cool drink and nice relaxing book to read? I know I am. I can't wait for some time at the coast to enjoy a nice relaxing day just being. Seems like during the summer I tend to look for lighter easier quicker books to read. Anything that will make me smile or laugh.

My latest read was Kimberly Raye's KISS ME ONCE, KISS ME TWICE. A really good book. Add in the Nascar touches and I was a happy camper. So what's your latest read? What book are you looking forward to this summer?

hugs,
WendyK

No comments: